Our Specialist Services
- Foundations and footings
- Concrete bases
- Hard standings
- Fencing - contract and domestic
- Residential drainage
- Cesspools, septic tanks, sewage systems
- Concreting, block paving, slab laying
Festivals and Events
Water provision is an essential component to a successful event or festival. Aqua Earth LTD boasts extensive experience in the provision of safe, potable water to ensure the smooth running of any event or festival.
- The Secret Garden Party
- The Valley Festival
- The Glade Festival
- We Are Fstvl
- Noisily Festival
- Red Rooster Festival
- Jimmy’s Farm Food Festival
Aqua Earth ltd offers different types of service levels as indicated:
Aqua Earth provides the supply of wholesome water from the point of pipe laying right through to the testing and certifying of the supply.
- We will work closely with the Water Regulations Team of your water undertaker and the Environmental Health Officer of your local council to ensure a robust and workable Water Safety Management Plan is developed and implemented.
- We will install your required temporary network (including tanks and pumps), chlorinate and sample the water supply. All samples are processed by accredited laboratories and paperwork provided.
- We will provide a site liaison team to be on call throughout your event ensuring continuous water supply and regular monitoring of chlorine residuals.
- We will provide a team to dismantle the temporary water network on completion of the event/festival to ensure land is returned to its former purpose.
- Aqua Earth ltd provides the rental of potable water tanks from 1000 litres to 30 000 litres.
- As well as the rental service, a specially trained team will install, monitor and decommission the tanks and pumps in line with BS: 8551 industry guidelines.
- All tanks will be sterilised and water samples from the tanks will be sent to an accredited laboratory pre event. This information will be documented and will form the necessary paperwork needed by your EHO and The Water Regulations Team of your water undertaker.
- This service is offered both to customers who have an existing permanent network or who have built/require a temporary network themselves. A team will chlorinate the lines to the agreed method statement and take samples from designated points agreed on site map.
- All samples will be sent to an accredited laboratory and paperwork provided.